At Western Virginia Comprehensive Treatment Centers, we work hard to make each patient’s experience with us both satisfying and successful. To ensure transparency, and to avoid any disruptions in service once treatment has begun, we discuss the costs of our services with all patients, and we address all payment-related issues before the patient begins to receive care.
All patients at Western Virginia Comprehensive Treatment Centers receive personalized treatment that has been customized to meet their needs. Because of our commitment to customized care, the cost of treatment will vary among patients depending upon the scope of services that they are received. However, regardless of the final cost of treatment, the following general policies and procedures apply to all patients:
- All patients are required to pay intake fees during their admissions appointment on their first day at our center. Our centers accept cash, money orders, or credit cards that have been issued in the payer’s name. Neither of our two locations will accept personal checks or over-the-phone payments for intake fees or any other treatment-related costs.
- All patients are expected to pay for services prior to receiving those services. This policy applies to both private pay patients and those who intend to use insurance to pay for their treatment. The frequency and manner with which these payments are made will be determined during the intake process.
Patients who intend to use insurance to pay for their treatment should also note the following:
- As indicated in the section above you will be expected to pay your intake fees by cash, money order, or credit card during your initial visit.
- You must provide all documentation that is necessary for one our staff members to confirm proof of coverage, verification of benefits, and all other insurance-related issues prior to the start of treatment.
- You may submit an invoice to your insurance provider to request reimbursement for any up-front costs that you pay out of your own pocket.
To learn more about treatment costs and payment policies at Western Virginia Comprehensive Treatment Centers, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you to determine the ideal source of treatment for yourself or your loved one.